Increasingly stringent data protection legislation means companies face heavy penalties if not complying with confidential records management and data destruction requirements. Iron Mountain helps you take the risk and hassle out of the whole document disposal process.
Iron Mountain offers an end-to-end shredding service with security at every stage. We'll work with you to design and implement a secure document destruction programme to suit your business.
We can collect documents, hard drives, DVDs and CDs that are no longer required and securely transport them to one of our shredding facilities located throughout the UK. All documents and media are destroyed and we recycle 100% of paper records.
A hassle-free service with locked disposal consoles sited in your office, which we collect at regular intervals. Simply place all your documents in the console as part of your secure destruction programme. We do the rest.
We can visit your office to collect and destroy all documents that you are no longer required to keep.
Whether you need scheduled off-site service or a one-time clean-up, you can count on Iron Mountain for secure, cost-effective document shredding that ensures:
- Security at every stage - by handling each step of the process we offer security all the way from collection to destruction and recycling
- Compliance - with data protection legislation becoming more regulated, we can help you stay compliant and avoid data breaches by providing a certificate of destruction and a rigorous chain of custody
- Increased employee productivity - minimise time lost and ensure your people can focus on their core jobs
- Ease of implementation - get up and running quickly and easily with a solution that meets your exact needs
- Full national coverage across the UK and Ireland
All your documents will be shredded to BS8470 level 4 – so they can never be reconstructed. All paper is recycled and you can monitor the positive impact of your programme through our green report.