SINGAPORE DATA CENTER
WHY CHOOSE OUR SINGAPORE DATA CENTER?
Whether you are consolidating, establishing a hybrid IT environment, or simply addressing data center change, you can trust Iron Mountain. For specific colocation offering details, visit the Singapore colocation page.
Proven Track Record
Since 1951, Iron Mountain has been the trusted guardian for more than 225,000 customers including 95% of the Fortune 1000. The world’s most heavily regulated organizations have trusted us with their data centers since the 1980’s.
Reduce data center risk by choosing colocation services from Iron Mountain in Serangoon, Singapore. Receive comprehensive compliance support, federal-grade security, and the stability of an S&P 500 REIT with 1,400+ locations in 54 countries.
Streamline digital transformation with the most logical venue for hybrid IT – our Singapore data center. Easily access cloud, telecom, and IT services providers. Plus, make remote management efficient with our software and smart hands.
Located in Serangoon, the 153,000 SF SIN-1 is a 15-min drive to the Central Business District, offers easy airport access, and is 7-15 km from multiple carrier hotels for low-latency access to hundreds of carriers, cloud and IT services providers.
Reliable and Resilient
Built for one of the world's largest banking institutions, SIN-1 has two geographically diverse substations, 2N and N+1 redundancy options, and a minimum Tier III design. The location is protected from tropical storms for increased resiliency.
Data Center as a Service
Stop making long-term bets on limiting in-house data centers. Instead, get data center capacity like your cloud services – as you need it. Choose from cabinets, cages, suites, MOD’s, and wholesale/hyperscale colocation solutions.
TRUSTED BY 225,000+ CUSTOMERS INCLUDING 95% OF THE FORTUNE 1000
CUSTOMER CASE STUDY
CUSTOMER / INDUSTRY
Goldman Sachs - Banking / Financial Services
Hyperscale Ready facility, Modular Data Center
Scalability, Sustainability, Fast Time-to-Market
Identify a data center solution that allowed Goldman Sachs to scale rapidly to meet increasing market demand while supporting its commitment to sustainability and security of customer assets. Provider must be able to meet aggressive delivery timelines to ensure proper time-to-market.
Goldman Sachs chose an Iron Mountain modular data center as the ideal solution to its data center initiative. This delivered data center PUE near 1.1, which reduced waste and addressed the sustainability requirement. The MOD also provided a self-contained environment for added security and scalability.
IN THEIR WORDS
“We are pleased to partner with Iron Mountain and believe their strategy provides sustainable enhancements to our data center operations. Their innovative technology and services will allow Goldman Sachs to scale its data center operations more efficiently, and further advance the firm’s broader commitment to environmental stewardship and reduced carbon footprint.”
~GLOBAL CO-COO TECH DIVISION
Services Offered at Our Singapore Data Center
SINGAPORE DATA CENTER | ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Located in Serangoon, Singapore close to multiple interconnection ecosystems
- 1.6-acre Iron Mountain Strategic Edge data center campus
- 157,411 gross square feet
- 6 MW existing and expansion power capacity
- Raised-floor with ability to add modular data center/s on request
- HPC ready with high-density racks, MOD’s
- 2N, N+1 infrastructure configurations available
- Low design PUE for reduced waste, OPEX
- Carrier-neutral access to 100+ network providers*
- Cloud-neutral access to 200+ cloud and IT services providers*
- Access to cloud/carrier exchanges
- Customer ecosystem includes global banking
- On-site Iron Mountain employees include APAC General Manager, International Operations personnel
- Diverse group of vetted IT services providers for migration, managed infrastructure, managed applications and more
- Redundant Meet-Me Rooms
- Iron Mountain serves 225,000+ customers worldwide including 95% of the Fortune 1000
*Accessed via connectivity to regional carrier hotel a few kilometers away. Build-out underway.
- 24x7x365 Security Officers
- Mantraps, Tailgating Prevention
- 24x7x365 CCTV Monitoring
- 3-Factor Access Control: Biometric, Key Card, PIN
- Thorough Background Checks on All Employees/Partners
- Built to the exacting standards of a large, global financial services providers
- 2N, N+1 infrastructure configurations available
- Concurrently maintainable systems
- 24x7x365 NOC monitoring of data center environmentals
- Resilient facility withstands inclement weather, winds
- Mitigated DR risk: location sheltered from tropical weather
- Redundant meet-me-rooms
- Diverse dark fiber paths, points of entry
- Design PUE as low as 1.2 with MOD's
- Iron Mountain data centers are powered by 100% renewable energy
- EPA Top 10 Tech and Telecom Green Power Partner
- Metered power pricing encourages responsible energy use
- Renewable energy credits / carbon credit support
- US DoE Better Buildings Challenge Participant
- Signatory to the Renewable Energy Buyers Principals, Cloud and Colocation Buyers Principals
- Multiple investments in U.S. wind farms, solar
- ISO 27001
- FISMA High
- PCI-DSS Level 1
- SOC 2 Type II
- SOC 3
- ISO 50001