Direct INTERNET ACCESS (IP TRANSIT)
What is IP Transit?
When information is sent across the internet, it often needs to pass through third-party networks to reach its destination. IP Transit is a service that allows traffic from an ISP or customer network to cross a provider network to the rest of the internet.
IP Transit at Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain’s Direct Internet Access (IP transit) provides fast, reliable and affordable internet connectivity you can count on.
We partner with strategic local, national and global network carriers to provide resilient direct IP transit services to our clients who require choice and resiliency.
Iron Mountain multi-homed BGP Dedicated Internet Access blends tier 1 carrier services for a consistent, reliable connectivity option to supplement existing capacity, use as a backup option or as your primary solution.
Speed to Market
Iron Mountain Dedicated Internet Access is ready for immediate provisioning, up to 10 Gbps.
Whether you need a small, temporary service or a long-term, enterprise-grade connectivity solution, Iron Mountain carrier services are cost-effective, keeping your data center project on-budget.
IRON MOUNTAIN IP TRANSIT FEATURES
- Multi-homed bandwidth through one trusted provider on one invoice
- Flexible assignments of unique publicly routable IP addresses (IPV4 and IPV6)
- Flexible redundancy via BGP or HSRP/VRRP
- With multiple bandwidth commitment options, you can size and scale to meet your needs
- 24/7 NOC support
- 100 percent uptime SLA with redundant ports