Trust the Records and Information Management (RIM) Experts
Records and information are the lifeblood of any organisation. Managing and protecting these valuable assets is a must.
Iron Mountain’s RIM professionals will work with you to identify records for relocation to our secure off-site records storage facilities, where they’ll be tagged and classified using your own terminology, tracked with RIFD labels, and made available on our intuitive Iron Mountain Connect™ web portal, so you quickly locate and retrieve your information as needed.
The Proof is in the Building
Iron Mountain Records Centres adhere to key facility requirements for:
- Security. Inclusive of construction, perimeter security, entry security, interior security and security planning.
- Fire Safety. Preventative measures with proven fire-safe construction and dependable water supplies.
- Environmental Controls. Comprehensive environmental conditions that safeguard your records from the elements.
Consistent Chain of Custody
Iron Mountain has developed proven workflows to deliver the highest level of security and accuracy. Plus, our InControl® solution protects information in transit with patented security features and tracking.
People You Can Trust
Iron Mountain adheres to strict security requirements. We conduct rigorous background checks, employee screenings and formalised training to ensure the highest standards of security are maintained when protecting and storing records.
Offsite Doesn’t Mean Offline
The Iron Mountain Connect™ Records Management application provides online management of your boxes and files, including metadata, searching, tracking and processing of service requests. With just a few clicks, you can search through your offsite inventory, locate what’s required to satisfy an internal or external request and arrange for it to be quickly scanned or delivered by one of our vetted and trained employees. You can free-up valuable real estate and staff by moving boxes and files to Iron Mountain—without sacrificing visibility to your information assets. And you’ll have rapid access to high-activity files using our Open Shelf File Storage solution.
Storage Designed For Your Needs
If you have specialised storage needs, such as preserving larger volumes of records or materials that require special environmental controls, Iron Mountain can design and create a customised vault to meet your specifications.
- Climate-controlled storage for materials that require definitive environmental and relative humidity specifications.
- Separate vault storage for film, magnetic and mixed media to prevent cross contamination.